PL EN



The Museum and Archives of Blessed Mary Angela Truszkowska
is situated in an historic 14th century building located at the corner of Mikolajska and Sw. Krzyza Streets in Krakow, almost 700 feet east from the Basilica of the Assumption of Our Lady (Kosciol Mariacki).

For more than 500 years the building served as living quarters for lay people. In 1860, it was donated by Pelagia Russanowska to the Felician Sisters to serve as a center for poor children.

The activity of the Museum was officially initiated on October 11, 1999, on the occasion of the centennial of Blessed Mary Angela’s death. The Museum was organized for educational purposes, mainly for propagating the cult of Blessed Mary Angela, as well as for the spiritual enrichment of its visitors.

Through its exhibits, the Museum allows visitors to get to know the life, activities, and the spirit of Blessed Mary Angela as well as the Congregation of the Felician Sisters which she founded.

 

The commemorative guest book is found in the hall on the first floor. All visitors are encouraged to sign the book.


                               VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE MUSEUM

Click to see the 3D guide:







First Floor


Second Floor

Third Floor