On Sunday, March 10, an exhibition dedicated to Blessed Mary Angela Truszkowska's writings was inaugurated. It is part of the project to present consequent categories of her writings. In the first part have been presented Mary Angela’s letters to the Sisters of the Felician Congregation. After the general introduction to her writings, three letters to the Sisters were presented, including two letters to two Sisters: Sister Mary Aniela Jezioranska and Sister Mary Hedwig Sliwinska as well as one Circular Letter to all the Sisters of the Congregation. All three letters were written between 1863-1865.
On Sunday, March 10, once again we met to reflect on one of the chapters of the Memoirs of the Congregation. This time it was chapter V entitled: The Vocation of the Sisters of Saint Felix.
Although this chapter was scheduled for this meeting following its order, it should be emphasized that the theme and the invitations of this chapter were closely connected with the time of Lent.