The Museum and Archives of Blessed Mary Angela Truszkowska
are located in an old 14th century building located at the junction of Mikolajska and Sw. Krzyża Streets in Cracow, about 700 feet east of the Basilica of the Assumption of Our Lady (Kosciol Mariacki).
For more than 500 years Cracow's burghers have lived in the tenement. It was not until 1860 that it was transferred to the Felician Sisters by Pelagia Russanowska, destined for the poor children.
The activity of the Museum and the Archives was initiated on 11 October 1999 on the occasion of the centennial of Bl. Mary Angela - Zofia Truszkowska’s death (1825-1899). The Museum was organized for educational purposes and it is a place for propagatin the devotion to Blessed Mary Angela as well as a place for the spiritual enrichmnet of its visitors.
Through its exhibits, the Museum allows visitors to get to know the life, activities, and the spirituality of Bl. Mary Angela as well as the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Felix of Cantalice (Felician Sisters) which she founded, on the background of the history of Poland and the Church in the nineteenth century.
At the ground floor hall there is also a commemorative guest book, where all visitors coming to the Museum can leave their inscription. We encourage you!
The Virtual Walk through the Museum as until 2016:
The introduction to the present Museum Exhibition: